Wednesday 2 October 2013

3/10/2013

Yesterday, I am very sick. It is because yesterday, yesterday after people go to pk, i had started had stomachache. So i decide go to pk tomorrow I mean yesterday. Does'nt much to tell from I am sleeping in hostel during everyone are busy learning. But I am still unsatisfied because My teacher said that I just get a day for mc that is just yesterday. That I am still feel that I am remembering what the doctor said that he give me three days to rest and if it is even sick so you can meet him again.

So I get three types of medicine from the pk that is

  • oral rehydration ...something...
  • panadol
  • stomacache
That I wan to share.

Today is thursday. there is just islamic knowledge class. Today i ha just edit my blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment