Tuesday 24 September 2013

24/9/2013

It is 11:17 p.m. and I was realized that I not doing my journal. I open my blog.

And I see this...




 then I realizes that not only others people even my laptop is live in the world that more faster than me ;(

so i dont know how to fix it.

Before prep, I am going back to hostel, to take my stuff wte... then I found that my lovely chemistry success book is not at the place that the book should be. Mad, sad I dont know how to describe it because I have just got the spirit to study chemist tonight but its ruined.

X( ;( ~again~

So I just walk to the class without my chemist book. I meet Nukman my classmates.


(The conversation is actually is take place in malay language)
"Zaini are you going to class?"
"Of course,duh"
"Hurry up, Dayang is want to kill you!"

" ._.
Then I go to the assasin (ASASI) class to finish the "group work".




After finish it. I go upstairs towards 4k7. Then I see Dayang are waiting for me past the assignment maybe~ Like a psychotic girl, cross legged in front of the fence with her hand grab the bar tightly with a little movement.

"Dayang I have complete the assignment."grinned and slow voice.

...

"But, I just got the postulate and some of it is not in the answer's sentence because I dont know how to compose it to the sentences."

...

"Just transfer to my laptop."

...

Guiltyness covered my heart. Sorry guys for I cannot give the perfectly commitment to you. I will try harder soon.

So I go back to assasin class and completing my biology assignment. So I meet natrah with her roomate I guess. So they actually studying here from the k7. It is more comfortable to study there because there is rarely the people past near the class seeking what were we doing i the class just for the moment ._.

10:30p.m.. Natrah and her friend was back to the hostel. I just stay in the class for the sake to finish my assignment. Suddenly there is form five students noticed me alone that class, aproach me and investigate what am I doing here.

Instead, they ask about my rarely seen laptop. ~sudden~

Finish.
And I do celebrate with maggie.

"MAGGIE!"
                                  -ucop

No comments:

Post a Comment