Sunday 29 September 2013

30/9/2013

Today is Monday. and today the assembly is cancelled. It is because many of us are getting sick. I dont know about anything. but  early in the morning I realizes there is a spot of vomit things on the walking way to the toilet from my room. This morning I am awake about five and want to get shower early and I was closely to step on thse thing. Fuh... what a releve. And after that I use the second floor way to past through below the thing before I used the way of drying room so I can avoid from it easily.

                                                                             stairs...


Aiman said that maybe it is because from the food they eat provide by DM yesterday. I go to outing with my family that day... eating chicken chop. Or maybe it from the water we use from the toilet said Azfar. It seem to be the water are change in odour like the odour of "silverfish drug" (This word i found in the google translate that I dont know what the word "ubat gegat" should be in the english form). Ya, That water! I know it, I realize when I was taking shower in the morning just now. I hope that I was alright in the future.


       what this thing called in english?

          so this is is the picture of "silverfish" I search on google.




                           not "silver fish" ~also found in google same site with the picture above~

No comments:

Post a Comment